Thursday 12 March 2015

DT CALL



As a member you will:
Receive all new images before they are released.
Have the choice of 4 separate digi’s or one full ‘set’ a month.

Upon becoming a member you will receive a ‘gift package’ of my best-selling digi stamps and a set of your choice.  

Please only apply if:
You can make at least one piece of art with every new image (usually a set of 4 or 6) before the release date.
You can make at least 2 pieces of art a month with images you choose.
Have facebook.

*Note: this will be a 6 month term*


To Apply email:


with your name, attached photos of your work and/or a link to your blog. 




Lily x

4 comments:

  1. I wish I was better at this so I could apply. You rock and I love your images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to apply but, I am planning a wedding and toward august I am afraid I will be far to busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm being brave, lots of new mediums on order and taking the risk of making you laugh out loud at my work. I shall email and enter... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed this opportunity, had computer problems. Good luck to all the candidates.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete